Enterprise Grade Key Management
Encryption has become a standard for on-premises and cloud infrastructure. While architecting an enterprise grade encryption deployment is difficult, managing the encryption keys can be even more difficult. Managing encryption keys means having to track keys for each workload and then having to rotate those keys as required by various regulatory environments – all while ensuring the secure creation and destruction of the keys.
HyTrust KeyControl simplifies the process of key management for applications that do not require sophisticated policy based key management – but still need to perform to scale to enterprise grade level performance. And HyTrust KeyControl does this without costly physical appliances or license fees. Request HyTrust KeyControl now.
HyTrust KeyControl capabilities include:
- Admin GUI – making setup and administration easy
- Two encryption key controllers (in active-active high availability configuration) – can scale up to 8 nodes per cluster to handle nearly all scenarios.
- Unlimited encryption key usage – no need to track (or pay!) for how many keys were used*
*Some limitations may apply depending on specific deployment configurations
- KMIP compliant – to support the widest range of encryption platforms
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validation (FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliance via HSM)
- Hardened software appliance that restricts network access, whitelists systems files, and ensures critical data is encrypted
HyTrust KeyControl works with the following public and private cloud deployments:
- vSphere 6.5 VM Encryption
- Most hyperconvergence platforms including Cisco UCS/HyperFlex, NetApp FlexPod, Nutanix, SimpliVity/HPE, and Pivot3
- Multi-cloud support including Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and VMware vCloud Air
- Any KMIP compatible encryption agent
HyTrust KeyControl has been built to be operationally easy to setup, use, and scale with your environment. With built-in high availability and unlimited key issuance – you never have to worry about HyTrust KeyControl going down or interrupting your service level agreements (SLAs) with your customers. Contact us to find out how other organizations have leveraged HyTrust KeyControl. For some customers, we can even walk you through the testing criteria and evaluation phase – at no charge. Get KeyControl today!
Need encryption and policy based key management? Role based access control? Zero downtime encryption for product workloads? Check out HyTrust DataControl.