Members of our Federal Advisory Board are uniquely qualified to move HyTrust even farther forward, through their extensive experience and distinguished track records in diverse military and other government organizations. They also perfectly complement HyTrust’s role in enabling public sector organizations to achieve the cost and agility benefits of cloud and virtualization technologies while ensuring that mission-critical data and confidential information is protected.
- Andrew Bair, Chairman, HyTrust Federal Advisory Board; Partner, Sway Ventures and Managing Director, Nex3, Washington DC; Former CEO, Diamondback Tactical; Former CEO, Washington Global Partners; Former Senior Advisor, U.S. State Department; Former Senior Advisor, Department of Peacekeeping Operations, United Nations; Former Senior VP, The Willis Group.
- Senator Mark Kirk (R-IL retired), U.S. Senate 2010 to 2016; U.S. House of Representatives (10th District) 2001 to 2010; Commander, Intelligence Officer, U.S. Naval Reserves; Chief of Staff, U.S. Representative John Porter (R-IL) (10th District); Chief Counsel, International Relations Committee, U.S. House of Representatives; Special Assistant, U.S. Department of State; Attorney, Baker McKenzie.
- Honorable Larry Delaney, Former Acting Secretary and acting Under Secretary of the U.S. Air Force; Former Assistant Secretary U.S. Air Force (Acquisition); Former Executive Vice President and COO, Titan Corporation, Former Chairman, CEO and President, Arête Associates, Former senior executive with SAIC, BDM and Martin Marietta.
- Rhett Hernandez (LTG-Retired), Chairman, U.S. Army Institute at Westpoint; Commander, U.S. Army Cyber Command; Deputy Chief of Staff, Army Operations; Chief, U.S. Military Training Mission, Saudi Arabia.
- Ambassador Robert Gelbard, Former U.S. State Department career diplomat; Former U.S. Ambassador and Presidential Special Representative for the Balkans; Former Board Member, Novetta Solutions, Good Technology, L-1, Raydiance, Viisage and Guggenheim International.
- Joanne Isham, President, Isham Associates, LLC; Former Deputy Director for Science and Technology, CIA; Former Deputy Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency; Former Vice President and Deputy General Manager, BAE Systems.
- Reginald Hyde, Executive Director, Cyber Institute, University of Alabama; Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security; Career Operations Officer, CIA (SIS);
- Lou Addeo, President, Addeo Consulting. Former EVP, Corp Dev, ManTech International. Former President, Technical Services, ManTech Corporation. Former COO, Serco, North America; Former President, Government Services Group, AT&T.
- Ted Hengst, Principal, PTH Ventures, LLC; Former CEO, Artel; Former CIO, Harris Corporation; Former President, Harris IT Services; Former SVP, General Dynamics IT; Former CIO, J-6, SOCOM.
- Peter Newell, Managing Partner, BMNT Partners; Former Director, US Army Rapid Equipping Force; Former U.S. Army Brigade Commander and retired Colonel; Senior Operations Officer, U.S. National Military Command Center.
- Matthew Freedman, President & CEO, Global Impact; Senior Advisor at DIA; Former Deputy to the US Ambassador to the United Nations and former official at the Agency for International Development.
- Matt Straeb, EVP/Operating Partner, Global Security Systems; Principal, Vision Systems Intelligence, LLC; Former VP, Product Management & Marketing, DaVinci Systems acquired by Blackmagic; Former President of Sales/Investor, ORAD Hi-Tec Systems acquired by Avid Technologies; Former Director of Sales, Rohde & Schwarz; CSRIC Council for Cybersecurity and Wireless, U.S FCC.
For more information about HyTrust solutions for government visit http://www.hytrust.com/solutions/federal