Members of our Federal Advisory Board are uniquely qualified to move HyTrust even farther forward, through their extensive experience and distinguished track records in diverse military and other government organizations. They also perfectly complement HyTrust’s role in enabling public sector organizations to achieve the cost and agility benefits of cloud and virtualization technologies while ensuring that mission-critical data and confidential information is protected.
- Andrew Bair, Chairman, HyTrust Federal Advisory Board, Managing Director, Washington DC, AITA; Operating Partner, Torch Hill Investment Partners; Former CEO, Washington Global Partners; Former Senior Advisor, State Department; Former Senior VP, Willis Group.
- Honorable Larry Delaney, Former Acting Secretary and acting Under Secretary of the U.S. Air Force; Former Assistant Secretary U.S. Air Force (Acquisition); Former Executive Vice President and COO, Titan Corporation, Former Chairman, CEO and President, Arête Associates, Former senior executive with SAIC, BDM and Martin Marietta.
- Ambassador Robert Gelbard, Former U.S. State Department career diplomat; Former U.S. Ambassador and Presidential Special Representative for the Balkans; Former Board Member, Novetta Solutions, Good Technology, L-1, Raydiance, Viisage and Guggenheim International.
- Ted Hengst, Principal, PTH Ventures, LLC; Former CEO, Artel; Former CIO, Harris Corporation; Former President, Harris IT Services; Former SVP, General Dynamics IT; Former CIO, J-6, SOCOM.
- Lou Addeo, President, Addeo Consulting. Former EVP, Corp Dev, ManTech International. Former President, Technical Services, ManTech Corporation. Former COO, Serco, North America; Former President, Government Services Group, AT&T.
- Peter Newell, Managing Partner, BMNT Partners; Former Director, US Army Rapid Equipping Force; Former U.S. Army Brigade Commander and retired Colonel; Senior Operations Officer, U.S. National Military Command Center.
- Matt Straeb, EVP/Operating Partner, Global Security Systems; Principal, Vision Systems Intelligence, LLC; Former VP, Product Management & Marketing, DaVinci Systems acquired by Blackmagic; Former President of Sales/Investor, ORAD Hi-Tec Systems acquired by Avid Technologies; Former Director of Sales, Rohde & Schwarz; CSRIC Council for Cybersecurity and Wireless, U.S FCC.
- Matthew Freedman, President & CEO, Global Impact; Senior Advisor at DIA; Former Deputy to the US Ambassador to the United Nations and former official at the Agency for International Development.
- Joanne Isham, President, Isham Associates, LLC; Former Deputy Director for Science and Technology, CIA; Former Deputy Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency; Former Vice President and Deputy General Manager, BAE Systems.
For more information about HyTrust solutions for government visit http://www.hytrust.com/solutions/federal