Why join HyTrust?
Cybersecurity is among the fastest growing careers in the IT industry. HyTrust is at the forefront of protecting Fortune 100 companies and government agencies from threats to virtual infrastructure, cloud-based workloads, and theft of sensitive data. We are a 10-year old software startup, with name-brand investors including VMware, Intel, and Cisco. HyTrust is a cloud security innovator, having been issued 29 patents to date.
A career with HyTrust means you’ll be working on the front-lines with the Security, Virtual Infrastructure Operations, and Cloud divisions of enterprise organizations. You will have the opportunity sharpen your technical expertise with your clients’ IT engineers, your security skills with the various security officers, and demonstrate your business acumen with IT and corporate leaders.
We are looking for people who thrive in a collaborative team setting, who aren’t afraid to share their experiences and ideas, and are invigorated by the opportunity of making a positive, tangible impact on our customers as well as our organization.
As a HyTrust Technical Account Manager, the work routine varies based on client needs but may include project management, customer advocacy, technical advisor, data analysis, IT strategy, and business risk mitigation.
Are you up to the challenge?
HyTrust is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. We are a customer-centric group that manages the entire post-sales experience in close collaboration with our internal business partners in Sales, Engineering, and Product Support.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a unique blend of technical aptitude, IT security knowledge and business acumen.
As a Technical Account Manager you will bridge security and virtual infrastructure groups helping them balance regulatory and internal security policies with operational service level agreements. You will be your clients’ advocate against competing customer requests and project timelines while aligning with the strategic direction of HyTrust. Our team is the front-line to drive security solution adoption, operational best practices, business risk mitigation and organizational unity within our customers. Within HyTrust we help prioritize innovation into future products, improve processes, and are the knowledge experts of our customers’ IT security strategy and business needs.
- Manage all aspects of your assigned customers’ post-sales business needs within our collaborative, team-based organization
- Technical project management to drive successful customer adoption of licensed products
- Deliver an Annual Strategic Roadmap for each customer
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews targeted at Director-level or above
- Deliver a Monthly Service Delivery Summary
- Be the Champion and Advocate for your customer
- Maintain fundamental knowledge of all HyTrust solutions
- Develop hands-on expertise in one or more HyTrust products
- Develop & drive a customer satisfaction plan with each customer
- Drive awareness of HyTrust capabilities to solve existing or potential customer requirements
- Contribute to HyTrust continuous improvement initiatives
Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated Executive Presence
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years VMware virtualization experience required
- Experience with IT Security, Hyper-V, AWS, and/or Containers
- Regulatory compliance knowledge is a plus! (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GPDR, NIST 800-xx)
- Self-starter, big-picture thinker with attention to detail
- Ability to navigate difficult situations and negotiate effectively
- Demonstrate methodical critical thinking/decision making skills
- Ability to map IT/Security strategy to business ROI
- Minimum of 3 years experience with large or global enterprise customers
- Industry experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, or Government agencies
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in computer science or related field. MBA preferred.
What We Offer:
- The nimbleness of a startup with the stability of a company with 100+ customers
- Equity participation and compensation based on experience/qualifications
- Benefits packages including health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), flexible PTO and a 401k program with company matching.
- Be part of a small but growing organization where your contributions make a real impact
- Ability to work remotely subject to business needs
- We welcome strong opinions and expect you to be unafraid to defend them / be criticized
To be considered, please send the following information to email@example.com
Note: No 3rd-party recruiters please. Only direct applicants will be considered.
- Email Subject: TAM #CS0818
- Cover Letter (Word, PDF format preferred)
- Resume (Word, PDF format preferred)
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: http://www.hytrust.com/
HyTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HyTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at HyTrust are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender identification, age, disabilities, marital status, military service, family medical history, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.