HyTrust is seeking a Software Engineer to join the continued expansion of CloudControl product into AWS and Containers space. The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with experience in deploying Docker Containers, knowledge of the Kubernetes orchestrator, virtualization and security for VMs and Cloud infrastructure to contribute to build a killer product.
We’re delivering security technologies that make it possible for large corporations and government agencies to secure their local and Cloud virtual infrastructure and expand into the Public and Private Cloud while maintaining their security posture. Our product suite provides visibility, Role Based Access Control, Two Factor Authentication, Compliance and Root Password Vaulting for multi-cloud based virtual infrastructures.
- Develop new Spring Boot based micorservices and modules that secure data and manage enterprise-scale servers operating across private and public clouds
- Implement new security policies for AWS and vSphere based Container deployments
- Develop innovative role based access control solutions for the vSphere family of products
- Create modular, scalable and performant code using the JAVA ecosystem components such as Spring & Hibernate
- Develop new REST APIs for the new and existing features and generate corresponding dynamic REST API documentation
- Evaluate and integrate new Product License Management solutions in HyTrust products
- Identify bottlenecks and optimize the performance and scalability essential for Cloud customers by integrating performance analysis tools
- Prototype, design interface specifications, implement, debug problems, and test fixes for new modules using Github and IntelliJ.
- Work independently and with a team, commit to delivery schedules, take ownership of both your contribution and to the overall success of the products and their use by HyTrust customers.
- Anticipate future technical needs and develop long-range solutions.
- Work with the Customer Support team to understand customer problems and develop solutions/new features that address those issues.
Skills & Requirements:
- MS in computer science.
- 1-3 years of experience designing and developing Spring based microservices, expertise in Docker Container deployment and Kubernetes based Container management, expertise in working with vSphere resources like NSX/ESXi/vCenter, etc.
- Proficiency with Java, Python, Perl and other scripting languages
- Proficiency in working on or/and configuring one or more virtualization platforms: vSphere, Docker Containers, AWS based Container deployment using AWS EC2/S3/VPC/ECS etc.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and debugging tools
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity working with large enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- The nimbleness of a startup with the stability of a company with 100+ customers
- Equity participation and industry-standard compensation and benefits package
- Freedom to exercise your passion and realize great design through code. We welcome strong opinions and expect you to be unafraid to defend them / be criticized / be wrong.
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: https://hytrust.com/
Salary is based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) and a 401k program with company matching.