HyTrust is seeking a Software Engineer to join the maintenance and continued expansion of CloudControl product into AWS, Azure, KVM and OpenStack. The ideal candidate will have good programming skills with some experience in server management, virtualization and security with drive to contribute to build a killer product.
We’re delivering security technology that makes it possible for large corporations and government agencies to secure and virtualize their data centers and expand into the cloud while keeping their operations and data secure. Our product suite provides a range of security controls like RBAC, 2 Factor Authentication, Secondary Approval, Compliance, Assessment and Remediation for cloud-hosted virtual machines and data.
- Participate in developing the modules that secure data and management of enterprise-scale servers operating across private and public clouds
- Help the team in identifying bottlenecks and optimize the performance and scalability essential for Cloud customers
- Implement new technologies and techniques that help us innovate new ways to secure and operationalize the virtualized data center
- Work independently and with a team, commit to delivery schedules, take ownership of both your contribution and to the overall success of the products and their use by HyTrust customers
- Be ready to assist all the other teams that make a fast-moving startup a success (Customer Support, Sales, Documentation, QA, Marketing, Partner and Business Development, etc.)
Skills & Requirements:
- BA, BS, or equivalent in a technical field of study (such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics)
- 1-3 years of experience designing and developing web based multi-tier applications.
- Proficiency with Java/Spring/Hibernate, C++, C, Python, and other scripting languages.
- Comfortable setting-up and configuring Virtual Machines, Windows and Linux hosts.
- Proficiency in working on or/and configuring one or more virtualization platforms: vSphere, KVM, Xen, Openstack, Hyper-V.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and debugging tools, methodologies
- Familiarity working with large enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- The nimbleness of a startup with the stability of a company with 100+ customers
- Equity participation and industry-standard compensation and benefits package
- Freedom to exercise your passion and realize great design through code. We welcome strong opinions and expect you to be unafraid to defend them / be criticized / be wrong.
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: https://www.hytrust.com/
Salary is based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) and a 401k program with company matching.