Senior UI Engineer
HyTrust is seeking a senior User Interface engineer to help us realize our vision of providing the best customer experience across three of our flagship products. If you are passionate about working on user interfaces, familiar with modern UI frameworks and are ready to take on the challenge to overhaul, upgrade and unify our UI technology stack across our product portfolio, come talk to us.
What you will do:
- Create a single pane of glass – Create a unified UI framework to support a scalable, infrastructure product for virtual environment configuration, automation, security, and policy management. Unify the legacy interfaces variously developed in Django+Python and server-side Wicket-based framework under a common, modern UI framework.
- Bridge the gap between design and technology – Work with visual and interaction designers as well as with server engineers to implement and maintain pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Code – Lead by example and set and uphold high standards for user interface creation.
- Relish in the role of being a front-end specialist – Solve hard problems and make our front-end more reliable, predictable, elegant and awesome.
- Be clairvoyant – Anticipate future requirements, and design, plan, and implement with a phased-delivery approach.
- Take pride in the quality of your work – Deploy test-driven code, and develop and enhance products for performance, scalability, and robustness.
What you will need:
- Test driven development experience using frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- Strong understanding of both progressive enhancements and AJAX-based single page applications built using MV* based frameworks. Experience integrating UI clients with Web-Services and REST APIs. Experience of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience writing code that interacts with a large, complex back-end.
- Applicant must be able to provide valid documents showing authorization to work in the USA.
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS / Experience:
- Working in teams using modern software development lifecycle tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience working with remote teams spread across different time zones.
- Nashua, NH
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment with the opportunity to lead a development team.
- Freedom to exercise your passion and realize great design through code. We welcome strong opinions and expect you to be unafraid to defend them / be criticized / be wrong.
- The nimbleness of a startup with the stability of a company with 100+ customers
- Equity participation and industry-standard compensation and benefits package
- Flexible Time Off Policy
Salary is based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) and a 401k program with company matching.
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: http://www.hytrust.com/