Senior UI Engineer
HyTrust is seeking a Senior User Interface Engineer to help us realize our vision of providing the best customer experience across three of our flagship products. If you are passionate about working on user interfaces, familiar with modern UI frameworks and are ready to take on the challenge to overhaul, upgrade and unify our UI technology stack across our product portfolio, come talk to us.
Skills & Requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Test driven development experience using frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- Strong understanding of both progressive enhancements and AJAX-based single page applications built using MV* based frameworks. Experience integrating UI clients with Web-Services and REST APIs. Experience of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience writing code that interacts with a large, complex back-end.
- Applicant must be able to provide valid documents showing authorization to work in the USA.
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS / Experience:
- Working in teams using modern software development lifecycle tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience working with remote teams spread across different time zones.
- Office locations in Nashua, NH.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment with the opportunity to lead a development team.
- Freedom to exercise your passion and realize great design through code. We welcome strong opinions and expect you to be unafraid to defend them / be criticized / be wrong.
- The nimbleness of a startup with the stability of a company with 100+ customers
- Equity participation and industry-standard compensation and benefits package
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: http://www.hytrust.com/
Salary is based on experience and/or qualifications. HyTrust provides a complete compensation package including stock options, health insurance benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) and a 401k program with company matching.