HyTrust is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us realize our vision of providing the best customer experience across three of our flagship products. If you are passionate about working on scalable micro-services, familiar with modern UI frameworks and are ready to upgrade and unify our UI technology stack across our product portfolio, come talk to us.
You will be working as part of a small tightly knit team charged with building functionality using Django based micro-services and an Angular based, single page application, paving the way for dynamic and modern interactions.
The position requires a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience as a Software Engineer in an agile environment working with web-based applications.
* Develop high performing, resilient Python/Django based micro-services that operate within a larger architecture.
* Build and Angular based UI to interact with a RESTful backend.
* Coordinate the system development activities of other coders, testers, and automation engineers to achieve company goals and objectives.
* Work with product owners and company leaders to envision solutions that exceed customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Development experience with modern application frameworks such as Django. Strong understanding of ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
* Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
* Experience with micro-services / loosely coupled applications using multiple data sources and interfaces
* Good understanding of how databases work and how to use them efficiently
* Strong understanding of both progressive enhancements and AJAX-based single page applications built using MV* based frameworks.
* Experience integrating UI clients with Web-Services and REST APIs. Experience of web standards, CSS-based design, and cross-browser compatibility
* Test driven development experience using frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS / Experience:
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Strong unit test and debugging skills
* Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS and K8s a big plus.
* Working in teams using modern software development lifecycle tools like JIRA.
* Familiarity with Git.
* Experience working with remote teams spread across different time zones.
* Office locations in Nashua, NH.