Data Intelligence Software Engineer
The CloudAdvisor team turns data into actionable information. This requires the ability to capture the data, analyze it, organize it, and make it discoverable in real-time. As part of the Data Intelligence Team, you will leverage your experience in content analytics, data mining and management, database systems, and/or enterprise search to build the core of a new class of product.
- Develop core components that extract actionable knowledge from structured and unstructured data.
- Be responsible for components in the system from the design phase through to the end customer site deployment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to guide other engineers.
- Be willing to take on any engineering tasks that support progress towards the goals of the team and the company.
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of company including Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales.
- 3-5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and optimizing large and complex software modules.
- BA, BS, or equivalent in a technical field of study (such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with search engine technology, such as Lucene/Solr/ElasticSearch, database technology, and web technology.
- Strong multi-threaded programming in C/C++/Java is a must.
- Experience in developing enterprise software products, a passion for quality and well-structured software engineering practices, including documentation and test planning and execution.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with virtual machine and cloud environments.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a startup environment and take on a variety of roles as needed.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Nashua, NH
For more information about the company, please visit our web site: https://www.hytrust.com/
To apply, please go to, https://www.hytrust.com/company/careers/ and submit your cover letter and resume to the address shown on the careers web page.