HyTrust Virtualization and Cloud Security
Virtualize More. Securely.
Platform Secures Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud
For most organizations, it’s not a question of whether to virtualize or not, but rather how and how much. Whether private, public or hybrid cloud, many also reach a point where they would like to virtualize (and save) more, but a variety of regulatory, operational or security concerns keep them from moving forward the way they want to.
With Ultimate Power…
With the coming of products like VMware ESXi, NSX and vSphere, power is concentrated in the hypervisor. Because of the absolute power of the hypervisor over compute, storage and now network, it is vital to properly control access to admin/root accounts as well as control who can do what to the network and servers.
CloudControl helps you protect your virtual infrastructure with authentication, authorization and auditing. Better visibility and control simplify compliance and accelerate further virtualization.
- Virtualize Tier 1/Mission critical applications by addressing security concerns
- Consolidate data centers with administrative multi-tenancy
- Simplify compliance with administrative controls requirements in HIPAA, PCI, FedRAMP, CJIS and other privacy regulations
- Prevent and contain malicious attacks from credential theft or privilege escalatione
Whether you are running VMs in a private cloud powered by vSphere or a public clouds like vCloud Air, Azure or AWS, HyTrust DataControl provides strong encryption for virtual machines in any cloud, along with easy to deploy key management YOU control.
- Secure virtual machine data in any public, hybrid or private cloud from the moment it’s created, wherever it goes.
- Migrate virtual machines from private to public cloud securely
- Decommission from a cloud provider without leaving legible data behind
- Control encryption keys yourself, on premise or in the cloud