Checkout our upcoming events
PCI 3.0 comes into effect in just a couple of months, and it brings big changes to PCI compliance requirements and control implementation. The changes highlight the need to maintain compliance continuously to defend against today's sophisticated threats, rather than focus on the annual audit. Furthermore, these changes need to be considered against the backdrop of increasing efficiency through mix-mode architectures and the audit of the virtualization plane.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What are the most important new requirements in PCI 3.0?
- How does the "Business As Usual" guideline translate into QSA positions on continuous controls and monitoring?
- VMware's PCI Compliance Framework
- How best to implement PCI controls on the vSphere/ESX management plane, including in mixed-mode configurations
The public cloud can offload IT requirements and offer better business agility, but recent IT surveys show more than 50% of IT managers withhold sensitive data from the cloud because of security concerns. Most organizations feel that data in the cloud is data out of their control. But now it’s possible to leverage AWS while still maintaining data privacy and security.
In this webinar, Steve Pate, Chief Architect at HyTrust, presents HyTrust’s latest breakthrough in cloud encryption and key management - HyTrust DataControl™ for AWS. With DataControl, you can add security and control in seconds into existing and new Amazon EC2 instances by encrypting both Windows and Linux virtual machines.
Learn how HyTrust DataControl has been helping organizations secure data in both hybrid and public cloud instances, with several key advantages:
- Strong encryption that is operationally transparent to secure data at rest in the public cloud
- Engineered for the cloud, so security stays with your virtual machines, even if they are replicated or copied
- Zero-downtime encryption and re-keying for maximum uptime
- Easy, integrated key management